Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bringing you up to date!

Thomas is 7 months old today! I can't believe it's already been that long! He's getting so big! He rolls everywhere and is starting to push up onto his knees from his belly. No crawling yet, but I think he's getting close. We noticed a tooth coming in two days ago. It is still under his gums and seems to be bothering him quite a bit. His sleep is constantly disturbed by crying fits and I am left trying to decide what is wrong. No sign of any fevers yet though, which is a good thing!

I am loving being a stay at home wife/mommy! It's all I have ever wanted. Nick works so hard to make sure I can continue to live my dream. I love him so very much! We celebrated our 3 year anniversary in January. It has been the best 3 years of my life. I definitely married my best friend. I'm excited about what God has in store for us in the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment